Monday, August 29, 2011

Things I Will Do When I Feel Better


  1. Buy mums.

  2. Get out my fall decorations. I don't care how hot it is. School has started. Fall decorating may BEGIN!

  3. Have a romantic date with my husband that doesn't include the words "I am so tired!"

  4. Start "Couch to 5K". I have decided that running three mornings a week for 30 minutes would be the best type of excercise for me. I would get a little sun, be outside during my favorite time of day, and be doing something good for my body.

  5. Trim the bushes around my house.

  6. Buy some fall potpourri. I love Aromatique's Cinnamon Cider!

  7. Make a delicious meal and serve it on a beautiful table setting.

I CAN'T WAIT! Right now though, I am going to rest.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Rest is a good idea. Resting and crocheting.