Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rest



We are back from our vacation and it was exactly what the doctor ordered. Literally. Friday I was in my doctor's office after a week of fever and doctor's appointments being told, 'if you can rest on the cruise, you may go. If you can't rest, you can't go."

Um. Twist my arm. I guess I'll rest.

So, the first couple of days I rested. I slept in our room. I slept on the deck. I sat in the shade while my hubby sat in the sun. I read a book. I slept some more. I crocheted. I slept some more. I ate. And I ate. And I ate. And I slept. By day three my fever was finally gone.

If you have never been on a cruise, you must go. It was the best combination of fun, rest, beauty, and joy that I have ever experenced. I am officially a cruise fan.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

The timing of your vacation was really a blessing for you! So glad you are better.