Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mono?

I have mono.

What!? Yep. Mono. No. I'm not a teenager.

So, in true 'make lemonade from lemons' fashion here are some thing I am enjoying as I REST (warning, I am using my Blackberry for these pictures because it would take too much energy to go get my camera):

I have finished 4 out of 16 granny squares for my crocheted bag. I like them! It's getting kind of hard to come up with variations that I like but I think I'm up to the challenge.
Charlie and I both love Tia Rosa Megathin chips. He has come to believe it's his birthright to have some anytime I am eating them. This belief began with the primary way he earns his keep, which is cleaning up things I drop on the floor while eating or cooking. Then I realized that he recognized the sound of the Megathin bag being opened and came running.(What? No! I'm not a sloppy chip eater!) Now he just sits down beside me while I'm eating them and we share.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I really like your crochet squares! And I'd like to try those megathin chips with cheese dip. Either that or eat at Ted's - Mom can choose :)

Catherine said...

I'm pretty sure we can do both! :D I'll be sure to arrange it!