Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fun

Carnival calls its ships Funships and there's a good reason for that. There's a party by the pool all of the time, movies on a great big screen every night, and the waiters and waitresses sing for you at the end of dinner and even dance with you occaisionally. Our waitress was Anoma and it was her first cruise. She did a great job, knew our names, and danced with Micayla one night. We loved her!

In the Grand Caymans we went snorkeling and swam with stingrays. Actually, in the interest of truth in blogging, I should admit that my family snorkeled and swam with stingrays. I was in the water with the stingrays for long enough to realize that I needed to take some pictures and spent the whole snorkeling time trying to figure out how to breath through that thing.

The last stop was Cozumel. We went to a private beach there too. Nelson made a beach sofa. Wade floated around on a raft.

And Micayla and I got henna tattoes.



I got a butterfly which represents new life to me and Micayla got a lion for the Lion of Judah. I feel a little bit like telling people it's not a real tattoo now that I'm home but that's exactly what I loved about the cruise. I didn't feel like that one time on that ship.

No comments: