Monday, July 18, 2011

Sleep Numbers and Customer Service Love

After posting about not finding my sleep number, which you can read about here, I received two messages from customer service reps with Sleep Comfort encouraging me to go to their website or a store to get help figuring this problem out. I was so impressed by their concern about my sleep deprivation that I actually went to the mall yesterday and worked with a sales rep named Kendall to figure this thing out. It only took me three years. If that surprises you, you may want to read my procrastinator's post again.

Kendall, the sales rep, showed me how much more support I can get from the bed if I LOWER my sleep number. It seems counter intuitive but it really works! When you make the bed softer, your body is able to sink in where it needs to, which redistributes the air so that you are supported where you need it most to get your body realigned. He recommended that I try sleeping at a 20 for a week and see how I like it. I did it last night and it was very nice.

We got this bed because my in laws had one and it was so comfy. Also, after 20 years their air pump went out and when they called the company to purchase another one, the company shipped them a new one for FREE. You can't beat customer service like that.

So, I am NOW, finally, after three years, a Select Comfort fan. I recommend them. Tell all your friends. And if you live in the OKC area, go to Quail Springs Mall and ask for Kendall. He was really helpful even though he knew he wasn't going to get a sale from his time with us.

(Select Comfort does not know who I am and they have not paid me for this little advertisement. If they had, it would probably be much more professional looking. Maybe.)

No comments: