Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Love

New balls of yarn.

Walking along difficult paths with dear ones and seeing the Holy Spirit join us, bringing meaning to pain.

Friends who I can call and say 'tell me the truth', trusting that my heart is safe.

Sisters who believe a sister hug can cure mono.

Young women who join my daughter on her life journey and deposit dreams and beauty into places her mother can not reach.

Seeing people love the people that I love.

My messy house that doesn't define me.

Knowing that 'all my days were written in Your book before one of them came to be' in a way that brings peace to my worst days and profound joy in unexpected places.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

And you are loved, too!

Cheryl said...

Ditto Cindy!! I love being the "little" sister of Cindy and Cathy!

Cindy said...

And you did start feeling better after that hug!

Cathy said...

True! A sister hug can cure a lot of things.