Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Things I Have Learned From My Clients

1. God really does support the humble and resist the proud. He is close to a broken and contrite heart.

2. People can recover from anything. Nothing is too big or terrible for God to heal it.

3. Sin will always take you farther than you thought you'd go, cost you more than you thought you'd pay, and keep you longer than you thought you'd stay.

4. This world is broken. I am broken. You are broken. We are all in desperate need of redemption. I am so thankful Redeemer is one of his names.

5. I don't have to know what the end of the journey looks like. Sometimes God just wants me to trust him for the next step.

6. Forgiveness is the most powerful thing a person can ever do.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

These are really powerful thoughts - I have meditated on them all week.