Thursday, June 2, 2011

Look What I Did! #4 or 5

I got this table for $5 at our neighborhood garage sale.



Ignore the garage floor. I can barely keep my kitchen floor clean.

I thought it was a nice shape and for $5 if it didn't end up looking nice it was not big deal.

THEN I got a brainstorm. That circle was just begging for a monogram! I'm a little bit monogram crazy right now.

Here it is now!



It's actually still in progress. I plan to add another coat of orange paint, sharpen up the edges with a sharpie or a furniture marker, and apply a few coats of polyurethane.

But I just had to post my brainstorm now. I have no self control.

Update! Here is the finished project!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Looks great!

Cheryl said...

Love it!! I'm about to start painting my kitchen cabinets. I'm so excited!!

Cindy said...

It looks really great!