Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Family Pictures

It has been a while since I blogged. I just got busy living but things seem to be slowing down a little bit so I'll catch you up.

In February I sorted through some old slides at my parents and got prints made.  It was a fun trip down memory lane.  If you look at this one closely, you can see a gleam in my eye (I'm the one on the far left) and that I am holding up my fingers over my sister's head.  I was workin' it.  

The beautiful dog that my mom was brushing (always brushing) was named Kadra.  We didn't name her.  Her full name was Capricorn's Kadra De Charisma.  So there.

My older sister (on the far right) looks bored, doesn't she? I wonder what it was like for her to be a teenager on vacation with bratty little sisters who thought it was funny to do bunny ears in pictures.


I really hope I'm singing in this one.  Or may be yawning.  But I was probably talking.  Loud and long.  That was how I rolled.  That's still how I roll if I don't really watch it.


In this one I think I had stolen my little sister's pacifier.
 

Can you feel the love?


No comments: