Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Love Ya' Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is Friday - one of my two favorite days of the week.  On Mondays and Fridays I do housework, errands, gardening, lunches with friends, and catch up on projects - all of my favorite things.  Fridays are especially nice because Wade and I spend Friday evenings together.  Tomorrow is going to be especially, especially nice because we are going on a double date with some really fun friends.

I love the promise of the word tomorrow.  You know the song 'Tomorrow' in 'Annie'?  I'm pretty sure it actually says 'Tomorrow!  Tomorrow! I love ya' Tomorrow!  You're only a day away!' but I like to sing it 'Tomorrow!  Tomorrow!  I love ya' tomorrow!  You're always a day away!'  That's a true procrastinator's song, don't you think?

I do love that tomorrow is always a day away.  Tomorrow always holds the promise of being better than today.  Maybe tomorrow I'll actually finish cleaning my house.  Maybe tomorrow I'll make that apron I have cut out.  Maybe tomorrow I'll get the top soil put on the garden.  Or the clothes from the drycleaner.  Or maybe even get my whole to do list done.  That's the thing about tomorrow.  Anything's possible.

It's always a day away!

No comments: